Anti-Static Strip Curtains
Anti-Static Strip Curtains are designed to reduce the static charge that is common in standard pvc strip curtains. These anti-static strips meet the discharge guidelines of the Federal Standard ST.101C. Common uses are clean rooms, datacenters, and areas where dust is prevalent. These antistatic strips are extremely clear and are designed for both heavy traffic and light traffic areas.
Anti-Static Strip Door Mounting Options
Depending on your needs, you can choose from several different mounting options for your anti-static strip curtains. The most common style of mount is the fixed track mounts. If you need the anti-static strip curtains to be moved completely out of the way, you can choose a sliding track design as shown below.
Clean Room Strip Curtains
The anti-static curtains are commonly used in clean rooms. The PVC Strips are a less expensive solution than rigid wall enclosures. AKON can supply you clean room strip curtains in bulk rolls or as a turn-key solution that includes the frame, ceiling, doors, entrances and many other features.
- Strip Widths – Range from 4" to 24" wide
- Strip Thickness – Ranges from .060" to .120" thick
- ESD Strip Curtains – Are available for the most demanding applications
- Clean room Enclosures – Can be quoted from AKON to your specifications
Anti-Static Strip Curtain Specifications
To review the specifications of the PVC strips simply click on the icon to the right. Please keep in mind there are many different materials to choose from which are not listed here. If you would like to receive a detailed quote on the anti-static PVC strip curtains simply click below.
- Welding booth enclosures – Contain welding sparks and fumes
- Welding booth partitions – Separate multi-weld stations
- Laser welding enclosure – Contain laser weld rays
- Sanding enclosures – Control dust for migrating with a ceiling on the enclosure
- Industrial sanding booths – Can be used for multi-station sanding processes
In addition to these applications there are many other uses such as a dust containment booth for any dust creation activities. The enclosure can feature a clear 20mil vinyl ceiling which will not allow dust particles or sparks to migrate outside.