Freezer Cooler Strip Doors
Freezer Cooler Strip Doors are USDA and NSF Approved. These cooler strip doors keep cold air in the freezer which reduces energy consumption and also reduces moisture and frost build up.
Strip Door Mounting Options
Tube Mount – The freezer strip curtain door tube mounting hardware is all aluminum. The tube mount has strips are heat sealed with a loop design which easily slides onto the mounting bar. This design reduces stress on the cooler strip curtains and allows the PVC strips to be easily replaced.
NSF Mount – Is constructed from non-corrosive high-impact polypropylene. This design is an NSF Approved Strip Traffic Door and is 100% food grade approved. There are no nuts, bolts, or metal parts.
Freezer Strip Door Material
The USDA Freezer strip curtains come in 6" and 8" wide strips. They are available in both USDA, Low Temp PVC and Standard grade. For applications up to –20°F we recommend the Low Temp strip curtains.
- Fast Installation – Unique design can be installed in less than 5 minutes
- Wide Openings – Ideal for openings up to 40" wide
- Very Sanitary – ½" hardware fits tight to keep dirt and dust from getting through
- Replacement Strips – 4 pack of strip door strips for quick replacements are available
- Reduce Compressor Costs – Keep warm air out of the cooler and save energy
- Quick Replacements – Worn strips can be replaced in only a few minutes
|Request Quote Button|